Friday, August 7, 2009

What Happened to Happily Ever After?

Maybe it's my Venus roots calling to me, but I'm ready to un-focus on everything that's wrong at the moment and re-focus on some positive things we can do right here and right now. I was reading SciFiChick's blog a few days ago and she called what she had to say a 'rant.' Well, maybe it was, but who of us doesn't feel the same? It does feel like we are on a runaway train. We are doing our best to prep for wherever this rogue train takes us, and we are doing our best to stay informed about the issues and do what we can politically to be heard. But if the future is as bleak as it looks, I don't want to waste all of whatever time I have left dashing my foot against the proverbial stone. I want to devote more time enjoying what I do have and, most importantly, appreciating and spending quality time with who I do have in my life.

I guess that's my rant. I want my 'happily ever after' life back!!!

4 comments:

  1. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and live every day as a gift is how we cope:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to echo what Molly said. Have a good night WWRWH.

    Hugs~Felinae~

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the end, all that matters is your quality time with the people you love. It really DOES come down to something as simple and as complex as that!

    ReplyDelete